Increase your International sales online. Free event, Scottish Enterprise Dundee 22 February 2017
Increase Your International Sales Online
Time: 9am - 12:30pm
Duration: 3.5 hours
Admission Fee: No charge
Venue:Scottish Enterprise Dundee, Enterprise House, 3 Greenmarket, Dundee DD1 4QB
Eligibility: Open to all Scottish businesses with international growth ambitions.
Ecommerce offers substantial opportunities for your business to increase its sales across the UK and beyond. Selling online requires planning and focus to succeed. That's where we come in.
If you already have an ecommerce website and are looking to increase domestic and international sales or if you need practical support to get started internationally, we can help.
Tips for successful online sales
To enjoy successful international sales, you need to ask yourself some key questions:
- Does your business have an effective international website?
- Can international customers find your website?
- Is your site generating online enquiries and international orders?
- Is your business set up to handle international enquiries and orders?
At our workshop you will learn how to:
- Gain more international enquiries and customers through your website and digital channels
- Develop an appropriate digital strategy to grow your international business
- Focus on international customer needs and improve your sites international profile
- Improve your websites ranking in international search engines and find out how search engine optimisation (SEO) and social media works in different countries
- Address language considerations and learn how to localise your website
- Learn how to use free tools to assess and validate market opportunities
- Get practical support on using the best channels to target those markets