Using SEO and social media to attract international customers - Wednesday 5th December
International digital marketing is key to attracting customers. This workshop will look at how to market your company internationally by ensuring you are using the most effective SEO strategies for your website. We will also talk about developing social media channels internationally.
The workshop will cover the following areas:
- How search engines work
- A comparison of search engines
- International SEO Google versus Yahoo versus Bing versus Baidu versus Yandex versus other platforms
- Insights and analytics
- How to improve SEO
- Using data to improve your site’s effectiveness
- Understanding analytics in the context of digital marketing
- Interpreting and acting on analytics information
- Tracking and customer engagement and sources
- Ranking factors
- Social media
- Impact of social media on customer engagement
- Generating referral traffic
- Effect on SEO
- User generated recommendations
- Engaging with customers
As a result of attending this workshop you will have a clear understanding of what you need to do to be successful in international markets.
This event is run in cooperation with Tay Cities Partnership.