- World class companies, universities and research institutions all within a 3 mile radius.
- 18% of biotech companies in Scotland are located in Dundee and the surrounding area (source: SE source book).
- Over 4000 people are currently employed in the Dundee sector which has risen from 2200 since 2002.
- Out of the total UK clinical medicine budget Dundee receives more funding (2.4%) than Oxford or Cambridge (1.2% and 1.8% respectively) (source: RAE 2008).
- State of the art infrastructure, research parks and facilities.
- An international outlook, employing scientists from over 60 countries.