- AMICULUM Limited
Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Veterinary
- Lab 3, Dundee University Incubator Dundee Technopole James Lindsay Place Dundee DD1 5JJ
AMICULUM® is an independent global healthcare communications, consulting and learning business with a global team of over 220 healthcare communications professionals, based in New Zealand, China, Singapore, UAE, Switzerland, UK and the USA. We partner with leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies in some of the most complex and exciting areas of medicine.
Products & Services
AMICULUM comprises a cluster of 8 specialized agencies:
- 7.4® – medical communications and data visualization
- Comradis® – rare disease communications and consultancy
- Delta Kn – healthcare learning
- Evida – clinical and commercialization consultancy for pharma
- Mudskipper® – global healthcare communications
- Seques® – genomic healthcare
- AMICULUM Digital – digital health engagement and consulting
- AMICULUM Design – creative design for healthcare
Skills & Expertise
AMICULUM’s core capability is the effective communication of technical scientific and medical information to a wide range of audiences ranging from global medical experts to patients and carers. We also offer a wide range of specialist skills, including drug development and commercialization consultancy, HEOR communications and healthcare learning services.
The majority of our team members are biomedical scientists or healthcare professionals with experience in preclinical or clinical research or the delivery of patient care. Our team also includes several members with significant pharmaceutical industry experience, gained in both clinical development and commercial roles.
Our organizational agility and global reach enable us to provide clients with access to the ideal combination of skills and expertise to meet their needs. We provide scientific excellence, strategic thinking and creative innovation and have a proven track record of delivering high-quality services to many leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies worldwide.
We would welcome the opportunity to present our credentials and discuss potential opportunities with any fellow BioDundee business. Informal enquiries are always welcome.