BioDundee is a partnership between the public, private and academic sectors. Our mission is to build on the strength of the life sciences sector in Dundee and Tayside internally through:
- Knowledge and skills development.
- Building Partnerships and collaboration.
- Information exchange and networking.
While externally promoting and positioning the Dundee life sciences sector to relevant audiences as a centre of world-class life science activity, we aim to facilitate cooperation between Dundee City Council, Scottish Enterprise, academia and private enterprise.
BioDundee continues to work to increase the profile of life sciences in Dundee and encourage growth of the biotechnology industry in the city, ensuring that biotechnology in Dundee realises its full potential.
BioDundee is a public/private partnership funded by:
- Dundee City Council
- The University of Dundee
- The University of Abertay Dundee
- The James Hutton Institute
- The European Regional Development Fund